Monday, January 18, 2010

First Birthday Photo Cards Where Can I Get A Birthday Photo Invitation Made?

Where can I get a birthday photo invitation made? - first birthday photo cards

Alitle is my daughters birthday in a month, and I get invitations to take pictures. I have those in which it is a model and the photo, then a boundary and information on the page. But I want the whole situation is a text that has the actual photo. I have a little sooner, but I can not understand where they are made. I would ask you, as soon as possible, so call a few friends in the morning when no one answers. THANKS

3 comments:

Fabulous... said...

It depends on your budget. Our company (www.InvitationConsultants.com) offers anniversary invitations, but usually more expensive than some of the above. However, it would be better the quality. Like I said, depends on your budget.

Fabulous... said...

It depends on your budget. Our company (www.InvitationConsultants.com) offers anniversary invitations, but usually more expensive than some of the above. However, it would be better the quality. Like I said, depends on your budget.

Corn is not dog food! No wheat! said...

Costco has the things you do differently with pictures.

Google it. There are online companies that do it now.

Post a Comment