Thursday, January 7, 2010

Summer Bathrobes What Can I Get My Mom For Her Birthday?

What can I get my mom for her birthday? - summer bathrobes

She turns 41st
I left $ 250 cash (which looked a few times this summer, but spent the greater part)
I do not live close to shopping centers (2 hours)
I can not just go and buy something at any time he wants.
His birthday is in 11 days.
We do not even look at the shops or whatever ..

I have provided for their albums, I can not further ..

I thought that a CD with some of his Fav. .. Music
good or bad?

She loves to run. But they just bought new shoes ...
It's not a lot of makeup and bath stuff.
It has a bathrobe ... PJ bought it for Christmas last year.
We do not have much money and live in a small house.

I have no idea what to do.
Buy or make a card?
I dont think buy in the malls in the short term a little too ...

Help?

2 comments:

Xanadu said...

Make her a card ... Moms love that question ... Actually, yes! I also see 3-4 dollars on a paper map, which was written by someone else wasted. If you hold a very special card to save on vehicle use and fancy paper guest book section.

How about some fall perennials? The mothers and be nice, and very cheap. You should keep your money, so that issues that you need if you train on their own (given what is a mother who is proud, knowing that she was doing an excellent job of bringing up a child's self-sufficient) in each case, mothers every year bigger and bigger, which is a great metaphor for his love!

Andrew said...

As an MP3 player at reasonable prices, the hearing when it is running, from? ... which should be not an iPod, there are many cheaper versions on the market.

Or good for combing in a local salon?

A meal?

Post a Comment