Friday, December 18, 2009

Pokemon Silver Sprites Map Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team? - pokemon silver sprites map

Well, I was on the floor B99 buried in rubble. I happen to be found was by pressing A and B and at the time and / or Mew. So this thing appears which says: "It moves a little ..." and a stack of paper flew across the screen. I pressed A and B, did the same thing, but he said: "Something is coming ..." I pressed A and B again, then the same thing, but he said: "This is getting closer ..." I did it again, then he said something else. Then my Sprite (Venusaur) disappeared after I left the dungeon. She told the screen, "The money was drawn by an invisible force." What happened? HELP PLEASE! I am so confused and angry! Even the smallest answers! Thank you ~ ^ ^;

No comments:

Post a Comment