Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Angelique I Love Money 2 I Love Money Season 2!!!!!!?

I Love Money Season 2!!!!!!? - angelique i love money 2

I read this on VH1 not too long ago ... Can not find it. D: but here the break is found ... Cuz I copy and paste into the Word template. ;)

I Love Money 2:
1. Jessica Kinni (Rock of Love 2)
2. Mr. Wise (I Love New York 2)
3. Wolf (I Love New York 2)
4. Since (Flavor of Love 3)
5. Tango (I Love New York)
6. Bubbles (Real Chance of Love)
7. Rico (I Love New York)
8. It (I Love New York 2)
9. Seezinz (Flavor of Love 3)
10. Milf (Real Chance of Love)
11. Angelique (Rock of Love 2)
12. Cheezy (I Love New York 2)
13. Prancer (Flavor of Love 3)
14. Mr. Brandi (Rock of Love)
15. Buddha (I Love New York 2)

u will see this? supposidly the shooting has already started and will continue untilr this month ... Craig J. Jackson would return. It is eventually sent in January.

7 comments:

I~♥~Anim... said...

Thank you .... I know Stars for you ....

I will see it!

shawnie said...

I really see whether an "I Love Money 2" The show is very entertaining! Megan I'm so glad that he did not win the first season. He is smug, eyes, and the manipulation of the witch.

Katelyn said...

I prolly will not be as worried as last time, because I know that Rock of Love and Real Chance of Love competitors.

Mr.B said...

Probably because I am a very good throw, but after a while it seems more VH1

It will probably be a third season as always *

REALLYMi... said...

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;> w0w>>> It seems that the same group of prostitutes reality still bouncing round of $$$$$ but I'll see.
Thanks for the info!

Stupidla... said...

Yay more trash TV
YAY!

Clown_Mo... said...

Yes, I will. I love the show

Post a Comment