Monday, February 15, 2010

Runs And Sets For Frustration Rummy 10 Points To The First Person To Give Me The Right Ethernet Controller For My Toshiba Satellite P205-S6277 :)?

10 points to the first person to give me the right Ethernet controller for my Toshiba satellite P205-S6277 :)? - runs and sets for frustration rummy

I looked at a specific time and frustration starts to fix it. Help is welcome.

For more information: I ordered the laptop with Vista -> XP

Driver doctor that I downloaded on my laptop, but I can not connect to the Internet without a driver grumbled at first.

1 comment:

Shelley F said...

So, of course, have access to the Internet from another computer.

Can a population of Toshiba Satellite P205-S6277 will find and see which driver is it?
Then download it and save it to a flash drive and drag it to your Toshiba?

Or is that not only the right driver anyway?

Post a Comment