Saturday, February 6, 2010

Herpes Simplex On My Leg Does Anyone Of You Encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS? Is It Curable? How Many Days Will It Heal?

Does anyone of you encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS? is it curable? how many days will it heal? - herpes simplex on my leg

I have the herpes virus in their legs, and I really do not know where I stand. Im so sad about it because it seems that there was a skin disease is very rare for me, I have not been found, and I'm afraid you can can not be cured, please help me

5 comments:

bc said...

Go to the doc and get a prescription for Valtrex or Famvir. Both are anti-viral HSV. Do not worry about damage. Can scar.
HSV recurrance is usually when they are incurred. However, I noticed that I experience cold sores much rarer than they did before they took Valtrex. Also beware, the virus can be transmitted to the genitals.
It is a very common virus and boring. Most of the time the buds on the lips, unless your type 2, which is sexually transmitted, and how you know you can go anywhere on the skin.

hasse_jo... said...

Herpes simplex virus, which causes cold sores. Once you have your solid. Extra charge for lysine (an amino acid's - protein) somehow keep it under control.

robert S said...

Herpes simplex is commonly coldsores Dont Panic

brownsal... said...

Herpes can be assigned by skin contact with
an open wound, you may have contracted in a dance class
or rings, or any other kind of activity that the other person
Fabric was very thin and leg contact with
his open wound. heal www.neveranoutbreak.com is sullen,
I tried it myself, I swear it works, is not forgotten Valtrex
Healing and may even make you sick long term.

Sassy S said...

The fact is: you can not heal
Reality: The buds (which is what you can) to a certain extent be controlled.
The fact is you do not lose the leg

Valtrex is the med your doctor. I am surprised that he or she will not. It is contagious.

Please visit the website below, the herpes-associated diseases of the skin.

Post a Comment