Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pantyhose Forums Sanitary Belts: I Think I Found Out Why They're So Popular Lately. Do You Want To Know?

Sanitary belts: I think I found out why they're so popular lately. Do you want to know? - pantyhose forums

He said a lot lately about the health of the new belts that women used again to celebrate their notebooks. I am a user of tampons, but I spoke with three of my friends who has recently been with them and that's what she told me.

I am not selling it - but thought I would try this forum.

- Do you consider to be the next place of underwear.
- Do not move - firm and secure.
- No, his body and pain eliminated.
Bonding - you are not yourself, because it is not sticky - the use of the belt shortly.
- Can a new design and offers tips and color belt.
- The pads are very thin and have little more to the belt.
- Can be worn without underwear, tights, if you wish.
- Night of the Great during the day, sports, etc., etc.

All were between 20 and say, pads, they would never sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment